UPDATE ONE: The new DOTA 2 7.07 update is now live to download on Steam and weighs in at around 1.8GB.
The latest patch from Valve includes a lot of new gameplay changes, which can be found at the bottom of the article.
There's also two new heroes - Donte Panlin, the Pangolier and Mireska Sunbreeze, the Dark Willow.
- SWASHBUCKLE: Pangolier dashes to a new position, assaulting enemies in the target direction with multiple quick thrusts, dealing physical damage and apply on hit effects.
- SHIELD CRASH: Pangolier jumps in the air and slams back to the ground. Enemies around him are damaged and grant him temporary damage reduction the more heroes he hits.
- HEARTPIERCER: Pangolier reads his enemies perfectly, deftly slipping his blade past defenses to give his attacks a chance to slow the target and fully negate enemy armor after a short delay.
- ROLLING THUNDER: Pangolier curls into a magic-immune ball and thunders forward, damaging and stunning any enemies he hits. Shield Crash can also be used while this ability is active to jump over obstacles. Has a brief channeling period.
DARK WILLOW ABILITIES:
- BRAMBLE MAZE: Dark Willow creates a maze of brambles that latch onto enemies who walk into a thicket, damaging them and applying a root.
- SHADOW REALM: Dark Willow recedes into the Shadow Realm, becoming untargetable and gaining increasing bonus magic damage for her next attack the longer she remains in the shadows.
- CURSED CROWN: Dark Willow bestows a cursed fae crown upon an enemy. After a four second delay, the target and any other enemies nearby are stunned
- BEDLAM: Dark Willow's companion Jex circles around her, dealing damage to nearby enemies. Cannot be used while Terrorize is active.
- TERRORIZE: Dark Willow's companion Jex strikes fear into her enemies, causing them to run towards their home fountain. Cannot be used while Bedlam is active.